Do You Know How To Distinguish Virgin Brazilian, Peruvian, Malaysian And Indian Hair
We must not understand the description of many merchants selling wigs. Today I will come to explain some terms to you. Let every customer who buys a wig understand what these terms mean?
Brazilian, Malaysian, Indian and Peruvian Hair are very popular four textures. Whenever you buy human hair extensions, it invests considerable money and efforts in it.
Thus, it becomes necessary to know the difference between them, which will also help you save more money and find the right product.
Unfortunately, analyzing the difference of hair types is a highly-debated issue as there isn’t a single dedicated method to identify them.
So, how do you know the difference of them?
Here is the list of difference that you need to consider while choosing virgin hair weave.
- Brazilian hair is straight or wavy, course, has high luster, and holds a curl well.
- Malaysian hair is wavy, silky, very shiny, and holds a curl.
- Indian hair is wavy/curly, soft has high luster, and holds a curl.
- Peruvian hair can be straight, wavy, or curly, is silky has medium luster, and holds a curl.
Also, the data of the above-listed differences need to be collected initially before buying and compared with the end results to use the hair extensions.
Here is a more detailed description of the four textures.
About Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair is the most popular texture on the market right now. This hair is softness, durability and density (thickness).
- This texture hair is extremely luxurious and very soft with a lot of body and natural shine. Its luster is low to medium.
- Because of the density of virgin Brazilian hair, you may not want to use as many bundles as you would normally use with other textures to create a full look.
- Due to its natural density, it is less likely to frizz than other hair types like Malaysian or Indian Hair. This hair will also hold curls very well and tends to hold curls longer than Indian or Malaysian textures.
About Malaysian Hair
Malaysian hair is heavier, thicker than Indian hair, as well as being softer and silkier than Indian hair.
- The hair dries straight with a slight wave and after a few washes looks even more natural. The hair has extremely luxurious feel to it and has a great natural shine.
- The virgin Malaysian hair is very strong and for this reason holds curls extremely well. Curls will last all day and do not loosen or drop and no hair product is required to maintain the shape.
About Peruvian Hair
Peruvian Hair is a little coarser and thicker in texture than Indian or Brazilian hair.
- It grows naturally straight, wavy or very curly. It blends well with normal African-American relaxed hair textures.
- The curly texture becomes more curly when wet or washed. It comes in natural colors of dark or light brown, this hair is luxurious and another one of our favorites.
Peruvian hair and Brazilian hair are the most popular two textures. And for the hair wave, the straight hair is the easiest to maintain. So if you are a rookie for human hair, straight hair will be the best choice.
About Indian Hair
Indian hair is the most versatile on the market. The hair’s density is very fine.
- It’s naturally airy, light and bouncy and can easily be curled and styled.
- This hair also blends well with most hair textures. Virgin Indian hair tends to dry into a beautiful wave which ranges from a slight wave to very wavy, although it straightens and curls very easily.
- In this photo, the model is wearing XiuHair Virgin Indian Body Wave Hair for added length and volume. Check out the 100% human hair extension here!
XiuHair Mall offers high-quality virgin human hair at affordable prices. Our hair is 7A Grade 100 % human virgin hair in good quality. If you can keep the hair with proper hair care, the 7A hair can last more than half year.
And we provide 8A Grade Remy hair, the best hair quality is in the recent hair market! If with the proper care for the hair, it will last more than one year.
Shop Most Popular Remy Human Hair.